“The Lotus flower could be thought of as an awakened mind, which grows naturally towards the warmth and light of truth, love and compassion. The conditions that produce beautiful life are not always ideal, but that never stops the lotus from rising through adversity, opening its petals, and blossoming in the sun.”
The sacred Lotus Flower emerges clear and bright through the murky water and muddy depths to bloom most beautifully.
The Lotus Flower represents enlightenment, spiritual growth, and purity of body, speech and mind.
Below is my collection of simple and inspirational insights to enhance your wisdom and illuminate your path to true happiness.
• I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience and compassion. These three are your greatest treasures. – Lao Tzu
• Three things are essential; great doubt, great faith and great perseverance. – Zen Proverb
• The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. – Chinese Proverb
• An inch of time is an inch of gold: treasure it. Appreciate its fleeting nature; misplaced gold is easily found, misspent time is lost forever. – Loy Ching-Yuen
• Your teacher can open the door, but you must enter by yourself. – Chinese Proverb
• Fall seven times, stand up eight. – Japanese Proverb
• Let the beauty we love be what we do. – Jalaluddin Ruminator
• Beyond the white clouds a blue mountain. A traveler goes beyond that mountain. – Zen Proverb
• Great painters are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion. – Martha Graham
• Sit quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by itself. – Zen Wisdom